1. KITTEL Marcel ARG 04:56:52
2. KRISTOFF Alexander KAT 00:00:00
3. VAN POPPEL Danny VCD 00:00:00
4. MILLAR David GRS 00:00:00
5. TRENTIN Matteo OPQ 00:00:00
6. DUMOULIN Samuel ALM 00:00:00
7. HENDERSON Gregory LTB 00:00:00
8. ROELANDTS Jurgen LTB 00:00:00
9. ROJAS GIL Jose Joaquin MOV 00:00:00
10. BOECKMANS Kris VCD 00:00:00
Iván Domínguez (born May 28, 1976 in Havana) was a Cuban professional road bicycle racer for the Franco MRI Racing Team. In 2009 Dominguez also known as “The Cuban Missile” acquired U.S. citizenship.
Dominguez originally rode for the Cuban National Team on the track and was a Pan-American Gold Medalist in 1997. He defected in 1998 to live with his uncle in Miami. He spoke no English and worked in a shoe factory before starting to become successful in local bike races in Miami.
Now he is wil MMRI and will race Elite and Masters.
Located in the center of the Old World, Istanbul is one of the world’s great cities famous for its historical monuments and magnificent scenic beauties. It is the only city in the world which spreads over two continents: it lies at a point where Asia and Europe are separated by a narrow strait – the Bosphorus.Istanbul has a history of over 2,500 years, and ever since its establishment on this strategic junction of lands and seas, the city has been a crucial trade center.