How: The sensor (Accelerometer) reacts like this, if your head has any trauma by falling, or getting hit by a car, the ICEdot recognizes the impact and communicates with your smart phone via a blue tooth connection at which a countdown timer is initiated on your phone, should the countdown timer expire without you turning it off, your preset emergency contacts are immediately texted and the GPS coordinates of where you are, are sent out .
Free Service Free Application for your smart phone ICEdot Device: $149.00 Includes: which includes the sensor, one mounting clip that either adheres or zip ties to your helmet, the charging cable, a one year premium ICEdot Membership, a T shirt, and free shipping.
The Good: 5 Star Rating
- Great that it mounts to any helmet with ease.
- The ICEdot can sense when a fall has occurred.
- It has a very long battery life
- The application for the smartphone runs in the back ground, so it goes unnoticed.
- Small and unobtrusive to use everyday
You better hope you have cell phone service if you crash!
Only works with iPhone 4S and 5